his definition of craniosynostosis

I decided to get a feel for how Nile was doing with his sister's diagnosis.  He hasn't shown many signs of being affected by it.  He is starved for attention at times, but that has been the case since Adeline was born. It seems he is constantly touching or kissing her head, but I guess I am too.  And there has been a few occasions (even many months ago) where he will randomly tell someone, "There's nothing wrong with her head.  It's just fine.  It will fix all by itself." So I vaguely told him that Adeline's doctors are going to fix her head.  He barely looked up from his Leapster and said, "I know, her head's an oval and it's sposed to be a circle."  And that was it.  Plain and simple.  I couldn't have explained it better myself.

Comments

Popular Posts