everything can be related to star wars. even for a 4 year old.

I was driving Nile to LeMars to meet my parents today.  He will be staying with them all week while we are in the hospital with Adeline.  I was telling him that it was time for the doctors to make Adeline's head a circle.  He asked if Dr. Schneider (my OBGYN) was going to be there, and I said no.  So he asked what Adeline's doctors names were.  I said, "Well, one of them is Dr. Miller."  He became excited, "Really? That's Obi-Wan Kenobi's middle name!" I said, "Really? He's Obi-Wan Kenobi Miller?" "Yep!", he said.  "Who's the other doctor?" I said, "Dr. Puccioni."  And of course, he became even more excited and replied, "NO WAY! That's R2D2's middle name! R2D2 Pusoni!"  Thank you, daddy, for making my son a Star Wars geek.

Comments

Popular Posts